Monday 16 December 2013

I'm in the TFL Christmas Special 2013!

As you may recall, I got my first wargaming article published in the Lardies Summer Special this year.

Time for the 2013 Christmas Special, which has checked in at an insane 167 pages of content and was released today. My contribution is massively different from last time, being a piece inspired by Swank and Marchand's 1946 paper on combat stress on how to reflect combat exhaustion in I Ain't Been Shot Mum by choosing extra cards for the deck or awarding certain bonuses or penalties.

Fun to write, and interesting to research. The whole Special's a corker, too - some great scenarios and articles, and yours for a mere six quid for a PDF. I shall be reading for a while.

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading that piece. Should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on getting that second article published.

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Mike. Book deal and lavish Waterstones signing here you come!!!

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...