Sunday 1 December 2013

Chain of Command - 1940 Italians list

With all the fun that is having people do things to my eye, I missed this when it was announced (it was the Monday after my op, and I wasn't using the PC over much).

Rich and TFL have produced a 1940 Italians list, suitable for East Africa and North Africa up to June 1941. A very interestingly organised platoon - basically two sections, each of which (under two Junior Officers) splits into two MG teams and a rifle section. Looks fascinating from a tactical PoV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...