Tuesday 24 December 2013

An early Christmas present from Too Fat Lardies

Just when you thought it was safe to poke your head above the parapet...

TFL ran some interesting articles on the Spanish Civil War in the recent Christmas Special, written by Jim Hall. The early Christmas present - well, it'll run through Christmas week - is a rules supplement, play sheet plus army lists for the period.

I will resist. But I will note that there's probably stuff to mine in there for VBCW players (listening, Tim?)...


5 comments:

  1. I asked on the TFL page - are there any 15mm SCW figs and vehicles out there? Those vehicles are crazy cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am listening and will be looking at this stuff with interest. Tim

    ReplyDelete
  3. For 15mm Scw figs I would recommend Peter Pig. I think they are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Farewell to the International Brigades. Emotive pic.

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...