Thursday 3 October 2013

WIP - Home Guard

Finally (after a week of being too knackered after work to concentrate on painting), I got to lay brush to primed metal this evening and make a start on my Foundry Home Guard.

These aren't done - they need some touch-up, Strong Tone ink wash, a little highlighting on the faces and basing - but they're getting there. I must say, the Foundry sculpts are gorgeous if a little flashy.


Still not sure how I'm going to paint Capt. Mainwaring and Corporal Jones' glasses.

1 comment:

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...