Thursday 4 October 2012

September

Well, that wasn't a bad month. First game in the Dux Britanniarum campaign with Andy Hawes (the next one's next week), introducing the club to IABSM (the next one of those is the week after next!)...

And, despite work mayhem for most of the last couple of weeks in September, 5000 page views in a month, for which many thanks to all my readers and commenters.

Coming up in October - an El Cid day at Maelstrom, more IABSM and Dux Britanniarum, more heraldry, more probability, and finally the last of the horses! And I may even get time to try out the Lardies "Troops, Weapons and Tactics" and also paint some 15mm Germans.

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats. Give TW&T a try. I really like it. Dump the section/squad cards. They slow things down.

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...