Friday 24 August 2012

Wargames Factory announce pre-painted 15mm figures

Just ran into a video from Gencon of an interview with the lovely Daisy Nanton, Wargames Factory's Director of Sales, featuring, among other things, their new pre-painted (yes, you read that right) 15mm WW2 Germans. I can't quite make out what she's saying at 02:30 on the video, but they're a combination of some kind of printing and a bit of hand painting, and will retail for $60 for a company of 84 figures, with British and Russians (and I hope Americans, since they have them in 28mm) to come.

Sounds... very interesting. If I'd known about these while one of our club was at Gencon, I'd have had him grab me a box! My one observation is that their field grey looks a bit more greenish than I'd go for, but I guess a suitable ink wash would both handle the shading and tint the colour a bit.

2 comments:

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...