Wednesday 16 May 2012

20,000 pageviews!

Shows how busy I've been this past few weeks, as Trouble At T'Mill flipped past 20,000 page views sometime on Sunday and I didn't notice.

Thank you to everyone who reads and comments: I have to say I've really enjoyed the whole blogging process, and generally getting my non-fiction writing chops up to snuff.

There will be more posts soon:

  • the final part of the Horse Of A Different Colour series is awaiting me painting up some decent sample horses, and as a pile of Conquest Games Normans and some Napoleon at War Chasseurs à Cheval are next in the painting queue...
  • I'm about a month behind on battle reports - photos are in the can, and I'll try and get caught up on those this week - expect some WAB, some Saga and some WECW
  • I'm also a mile behind on book reviews (and on getting stuff out of the library)!
  • Battlegames 29 and the latest WSS are out and will be reviewed,
  • I've now actually had chance to use some of the new Army Painter paints, so I'll let you have my thoughts soon...
So, plenty to come. Watch this space!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, well deserved and just the beginning of great things I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 20k! looking forward to Part the Last of the horsey series

    Now, the race is on to see which of us hits 25k first! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 20k Mike!!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good stuff Mike. Always enjoy looking at your blog. Obviously others do as well.
    Cheers,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...